It is so important for those of us in leadership positions that we take time to step back and reflect on what we have done and what we are going to do. So why not take a question a week through January and commit it to God in prayer and see what he brings to mind for you. We will then follow this up on our Facebook page each week during January and we can share what God has been saying to us – in order that we can encourage each other.
- What one thing could you do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
- What is the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year in your leadership?
- What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?
- What's the most important way you will, by God's grace, try to make your leadership this year different from last year?
- What single thing that you are going to do this year in your leadership will matter most in 10 years? In eternity?