This month we're encouraging you to grab a spiced pumpkin latte (or something similar), give in to your duvet and maybe even your onesie, and before you get sucked into another installment of Downton Abbey or autumn TV equivalent, catch-up with our October update;
- Jenny Flannagan writes a beautiful piece reflecting on some of her experience as part of 'The Ruby Dolls'.
- Jenny Cornfield reviews 'The Ruby Dolls' Edinburgh Fringe show - Rubies in the Attic.
- Vicky Piggott-Genge reviews 'Babe's Bible'.
- We find out about an exciting gathering of women happening in London this month.
- Take up an opportunity to bring about national change by signing a petition to say 'No More Page 3'!
Thank you so much to those people who contacted us last month to say they'd like to contribute to the website in the future - we're really excited about some interesting features and posts. We are always really keen to hear from new voices, so if you would like to write a review (we'll supply you with the book!), share a reflection / piece of prose / study you have written, or even just let others know about something you're involved in please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.